Halls Magnum Greenhouse
Halls Magnum Greenhouse
The Halls Magnum Greenhouse range is perfect for the keen gardener. If you are looking for more space then the Halls Magnum Greenhouse is the perfect choice.
A greenhouse to match the ambitions of any enthusiastic gardener, the Magnum Greenhouse has a large growing area, extra height and increased accessibility, with additional height at the eaves, and double doors as standard. They incorporate integral guttering and easy clip glazing, cast joints at both ridge and eaves, together with a box-section ridge, while ventilation is via four roof vents.
Available in three sizes.
Made in UK
- Large internal capacity growing space
- Crafted from maintenance-free aluminium
- Powder coated frame in a natural green finish
- Wide access with double easy-open sliding doors
- Integrated side roof gutters for rainwater collection
- Integrated cast iron joints for added frame strength
- Four opening roof vents
- Toughened safety glass
Available in three sizes
- 8ft x 10ft: W 2570mm x L 3220mm x H (ridge) 2580mm; H (eaves) 1480mm
- 8ft x 12ft: W 2570mm x L 3840mm x H (ridge) 2580mm; H (eaves) 1480mm
- 8ft x 14ft: W 2570mm x L 4460mm x H (ridge) 2580mm; H (eaves) 1480mm
Add a base
We recommend using a Halls Magnum levelling platform as a base which can be added to your order here. If you do not purchase the base you will need to build a brick base to construct the greenhouse.
12 year warranty
Country of origin
England, United Kingdom
Order lead time
Delivered within 28 days
Free national kerbside delivery within the UK mainland. Additional charges may apply for deliveries to Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands.
Care & maintenance
We’re constantly finding new ways to become more sustainable, so we only select products that are built to last. We recommend looking after your greenhouse correctly to increase its lifespan.
- Place the greenhouse in a shielded location and secure to the wall.
- Grease the hinges when needed.
- Keep free of dirt and leaves.
- Clean the greenhouse before and after the growing season.
Returns must be completed within 30 days from the delivery date. Orders cannot be cancelled prior to delivery. The client is responsible for the cost of returning any item, this is non-refundable. Bespoke made-to-order products are not eligible for return or exchange. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
The Magnum Greenhouse has a large growing area, extra height and increased accessibility
Halls gives you the opportunity to make your garden dream come true
The OG British Greenhouse
Established in 1934, Halls have been perfecting their designs, technique and honing their craft for almost a century. The result is incredibly high-quality greenhouses still made today. With a range of greenhouses to suit any garden or level of gardener, a Halls greenhouse is a natural choice for anyone in the market for a new greenhouse. Looked after well, a Halls greenhouses will last for decades; a wonderful buy once, buy well product and a true piece of British gardening heritage.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If we don't already stock it, we can certainly source it.