Adezz Aluminium Boxer Planter
Adezz Aluminium Boxer Planter
Adding boldness and dynamism to any garden, the Adezz Aluminium Boxer Planter with its seamless faceted walls has a graceful yet industrial appearance.
Raised on 18mm high feet with ample drainage, the Boxer planter is available in three sizes. Corrosion resistant, aluminium is also very lightweight, perfect for balconies and roof terraces. The aluminium planter can be left outside all year round without damage, even in freezing temperatures. Once constructed, the planter is given several finishing treatments. The metal is roughened to allow better adhesion of the powder coating. This powder coating is available in a variety of colours and is applied with a strong adhesive primer. Finally, the planter is finished with a hard topcoat. This ensures that the Aluminium Boxer Planter is scratch resistant.
5-year structural guarantee
Available in five standard sizes
- Diameter 800mm x H 600mm (19kg)
- Diameter 1000mm x H 800mm (29kg)
- Diameter 1200mm x H 1000mm (43kg)
Country of origin
Order lead time
Nationwide delivery within 14 days
Free national kerbside delivery within the UK mainland. Please note, for products over 2.3m in length, the client is responsible for unloading at the point of delivery. Please refer to our delivery terms and conditions.
Care & maintenance
We’re constantly finding new ways to become more sustainable, so we only select products that are built to last. We recommend looking after your aluminium planter correctly to increase its lifespan.
- Products should be unpacked immediately upon receipt to release any moisture trapped inside the packaging. This moisture can cause stains that are difficult to remove.
- Keep the drainage holes clear to allow excess water to run off.
- The guarantee expires if you drill or grind in a way that is not specified.
- Clean annually by hosing dirt from the planter with clean tap water, followed by cleaning with detergent. Do not use a pressure washer and/or scouring pad for this purpose. This damages the coating.
Returns must be completed within 30 days from the delivery date. Orders cannot be cancelled prior to delivery. The client is responsible for the cost of returning any item, this is non-refundable. Bespoke made-to-order products are not eligible for return or exchange. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
A graceful yet industrial appearance like a diamond in your garden space
Perfect for gardens and courtyards at home or in a commercial green spaces
A Refreshing Change
With the increasing popularity of Corten steel planters, I always relish the opportunity to work with new materials. These aluminium planters are the epitome of elegant contemporary European garden design. Incredibly lightweight and easy to maintain, they will become the focal point of any garden for many years to come.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If we don't already stock it, we can certainly source it.