Corten Steel Square Water Table
Corten Steel Square Water Table
With its contemporary design, the Adezz Corten steel square water table is a bold and stunning water feature. Its simple design is complimentary to both contemporary and traditional settings.
Made from 3mm Corten steel, the patina develops naturally without maintenance. An integrated LED light yields a beautiful transformation in the evening. Perfect for gardens, courtyards and commercial premises. The fountain is delivered ready to use, simply fill with water and plug in to use.
- 3mm thick Corten steel construction
- Integrated LED light and fountain
- 10m cable length
- Hard-wearing, weatherproof, low-maintenance and durable
- Delivered without rust. The Corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions
- Custom sizing available
- 5-year structural guarantee
- Water pump 2-year guarantee
- LED lights 1-year guarantee
- Available in four standard sizes
- W 600mm x D 600mm x H 400 (42kg)
- W 800mm x D 800mm x H 400 (63kg)
- W 1000mm x D 1000mm x H 400 (87kg)
- W 1200mm x D 1200mm x H 400 (115kg)
Country of origin
Order lead time
Nationwide delivery within 14 days
Free national kerbside delivery within the UK mainland. Please note, for products over 2.3m in length, the client is responsible for unloading at the point of delivery. Please refer to our delivery terms and conditions.
- Provide a level, solid surface. If not done carefully, this can cause
tension which can result in damage to the product.
- In case of a solid foundation, make a hole in the foundation under the overflow pipe. This hole functions as a passage of the electrical cables and for draining excess water through the overflow pipe. The cables from the pump and the fountain lighting exit the water table through the overflow pipe.
- Place the water table in the desired position.
- After positioning the water table, now the fountains and pump can be connected to the PVC distribution pipe.
Note! Always open the lid of the water table with at least 2 people! In addition, always use the metal rods supplied with the water table. Metal rods are not included with small or circular water tables.
- Plug the pump into the electrical outlet and check if the fountains are spraying evenly. This can be adjusted inside the water table with the taps on the PVC distribution pipe.
Care & maintenance
We’re constantly finding new ways to become more sustainable, so we only select products that are built to last.
- The product should be unpacked immediately upon delivery to release any moisture trapped inside the packaging. If the product is left in its packaging, it may develop uneven rust patches.
- Water features should be installed on a firm, level surface.
- The weathering process may cause rust run-off.
- The guarantee expires if you drill or grind in a way that is not specified.
- The water used in this product should have a neutral pH value (7) to protect the look and quality of the material.
- Clean annually by spraying coarse dirt off the product with tap water.
We recommend looking after your Corten steel water feature correctly to increase its lifespan. Click here to read our guide on cleaning and maintaining water features.
Returns must be completed within 30 days from the delivery date. Orders cannot be cancelled prior to delivery. The client is responsible for the cost of returning any item, this is non-refundable. Bespoke made-to-order products are not eligible for return or exchange. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Bespoke custom sizes easily available
Perfect for gardens and courtyards at home or in a commercial green spaces
The thing I love about the Adezz Corten steel water tables is their stylish simplicity whilst creating a striking focal point in any garden. Installation couldn't be easier with its 'plug in and play' setup. The angular form of these tables look tremendous alongside the curvatures found in our Tube and Conical planters.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If we don't already stock it, we can certainly source it.