Aluminium Square Water Table
Aluminium Square Water Table
The Adezz aluminium water table creates a contemporary design which will ensure your garden remains a focal point for years to come. Perfect for gardens, courtyards at home or in a commercial place.
A stunning design and manufactured to the highest standards the Aluminium Water Table is a corrosion resistant material to provide you with a long lasting beautiful water feature. Aluminium resists the elements without maintenance. Every aluminium water features is powder coated to prevent dulling over time. Very little maintenance required.
- 5-year structural guarantee
- Water pump 2-year guarantee
- LED lights 1-year guarantee
Available in four standard sizes
- H 400mm x W 600mm x D 600mm (15kg)
- H 400mm x W 800mm x D 800mm (22kg)
- H 400mm x W 1000mm x D 1000mm (31kg)
- H 400mm x W 1200mm x D 1200mm (41kg)
Country of origin
Order lead time
Nationwide delivery within 14 days
Free national kerbside delivery within the UK mainland. Please note, for products over 2.3m in length, the client is responsible for unloading at the point of delivery. Please refer to our delivery terms and conditions.
- Provide a level, solid surface. If not done carefully, this can cause
tension which can result in damage to the product.
- In case of a solid foundation, make a hole in the foundation under the overflow pipe. This hole functions as a passage of the electrical cables and for draining excess water through the overflow pipe. The cables from the pump and the fountain lighting exit the water table through the overflow pipe.
- Place the water table in the desired position.
- After positioning the water table, now the fountains and pump can be connected to the PVC distribution pipe.
Note! Always open the lid of the water table with at least 2 people! In addition, always use the metal rods supplied with the water table. Metal rods are not included with small or circular water tables.
- Plug the pump into the electrical outlet and check if the fountains are spraying evenly. This can be adjusted inside the water table with the taps on the PVC distribution pipe.
Care & maintenance
We’re constantly finding new ways to become more sustainable, so we only select products that are built to last.
We recommend looking after your water table correctly to increase its lifespan. Click here to read our guide on cleaning and maintaining water features.
Returns must be completed within 30 days from the delivery date. Orders cannot be cancelled prior to delivery. The client is responsible for the cost of returning any item, this is non-refundable. Bespoke made-to-order products are not eligible for return or exchange. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Custom sizes and colours easily available
Perfect for gardens and courtyards at home or in a commercial green spaces
A Refreshing Change
With the increasing popularity of Corten steel water tables, I really relish the opportunity to work with new materials. These aluminium water tables with their rippling mirages are the epitome of elegant contemporary garden design. Lightweight and easy to install, they will become the focal point of any garden for many years to come.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If we don't already stock it, we can certainly source it.