Corten Steel Water Block
Corten Steel Water Block
Stunningly angular, the Corten steel water block is a distinctive and stylish water feature. Add the sound of softly bubbling water to your garden, and enjoy the integrated enhanced lighting into the evenings.
The water flows smoothly down the sides of the block into the underground collection reservoir before being pumped back to the top. The LED lighting provides extra ambience at night.
Made from 2mm Corten steel, the patina develops naturally without maintenance. An integrated LED light yields a beautiful transformation in the evening. Its simple design is complimentary to both contemporary and traditional settings and is perfect for gardens, courtyards and commercial premises. The water block is delivered ready to use, simply fill with water and plug in to use.
- 3mm thick Corten steel construction
- Integrated LED lights and water fountains
- 10m cable length
- Hard-wearing, weatherproof, low-maintenance and durable
- Delivered without rust. The Corten steel rusting process takes about 4-5 months, depending on weather conditions
- Custom sizing available
- 5-year structural guarantee
- Water pump 2-year guarantee
- LED lights 1-year guarantee
Available in two standard sizes
Square Water Block
- Above ground block W 700mm x D 700mm x H 700mm
- Underground-reservoir H 380mm x W 1100mm x D 1100mm
Rectangular Water Block
- Above ground block D 700mm x W 3000mm x H 700mm
- Underground-reservoir H 380mm x W 3400mm x D 1100mm
Country of origin
Order lead time
Nationwide delivery within 14 days. Please check availability before ordering.
Free national kerbside delivery within the UK mainland. Please note, for products over 2.3m in length, the client is responsible for unloading at the point of delivery. Please refer to our deliveryterms and conditions.
- Dig a hole in the ground at least as big as the base of the
water block. The depth depends on the height of the base of
the water block and the thickness of the foundation it sits on.
- Place a solid and level foundation at the bottom of the hole.
Make sure there is an opening in the centre through which the
power cables and water drainage can run.
- Next place the base of the water block on the foundation and
place the pump inside.
- Lay the top of the water block on its side next to the base so
the hose from the fountain can be connected to the pump.
- Then run the pump and fountain power cord through the
overflow and out from under the water block.
- Cover the base of the water block with gravel, it completely
disappears from view and the water seems to run straight into
Care & maintenance
We’re constantly finding new ways to become more sustainable, so we only select products that are built to last.
- The product should be unpacked immediately upon delivery to release any moisture trapped inside the packaging. If the product is left in its packaging, it may develop uneven rust patches.
- Water features should be installed on a firm, level surface.
- The weathering process may cause rust run-off.
- The guarantee expires if you drill or grind in a way that is not specified.
- The water used in this product should have a neutral pH value (7) to protect the look and quality of the material.
- Clean annually by spraying coarse dirt off the product with tap water.
We recommend looking after your Corten steel water feature correctly to increase its lifespan. Click here to read our guide on cleaning and maintaining water features.
Returns must be completed within 30 days from the delivery date. Orders cannot be cancelled prior to delivery. The client is responsible for the cost of returning any item, this is non-refundable. Bespoke made-to-order products are not eligible for return or exchange. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Bespoke custom sizes easily available
Powerful juxtaposition of industrial boldness and sculptural grace
Statement Water Feature
If you're looking for a Corten steel water feature with some height, then look no further. These water blocks offer all the benefits of a Corten Steel Water Table, but with added height and a much greater impact. Sculptures in their own right, these offer impactful punctuation in any garden space.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If we don't already stock it, we can certainly source it.